1. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
3. Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.
5. Honor thy father and mother.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness.
10. Thou shalt not covet.
10 FOUNDATIONS IN CHRISTIAN LIVING
1. Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.
3. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
4. Love always-Love is patient, kind, is not jealous, does not brag, is not arrogant, does not act rudely, is never selfish, is not quick to take offence, keeps no score of wrongs, takes no pleasure in wrongdoing but joyfully sides with the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Love never fails.
5. Whatever is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, of good report, think on these things.
6. I have learned in whatever state I am to be content.
7. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
8. See that no one pays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another.
9. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing. In everthing give thanks. Do not quench the Spirit or despise prophetic utterances but examine everything carefully.
10. Hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.